Unfortunately, all ROYAL summer camps have been cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19.
Detailed camp descriptions are at the bottom of this page.
• Camp sessions are typically 9AM-4PM Monday through Friday
• Exceptions: FUNdamentals of Acting Camp (9AM-noon)
• Camps held at ROYAL Theatre Company's Main Street Studio – 308 West Main Street, Mason
• Campers should pack a "nut-free" lunch each day and bring a water bottle.
• Comfortable clothes and close-toed shoes are recommended.
• Minimum of 5 Campers Per Week /Maximum of 25.
• Questions about Camps? Email Valerie, Education Director at Valerie@ROYALTheatreCompany.com
• NOTE: No refunds or credits given unless a medical emergency or waiting list exists. Registration closes one week prior to camp. An informational email will be sent to all campers once registration is closed (approximately 3 days before camp begins)